Friday, August 15, 2008

IT'S PARTY TIME - KIDS' ARE BACK TO SCHOOL!



I can't believe how long it has been since I last updated my blog. It has been a very busy summer. Whoever said that you can take it easy during summer vacation must be crazy - or not have teenagers! Both Abby and Alex played in a summer water polo league. They both had so much fun. Abby did really well, and is looking forward to playing during this year at school. I was really blessed to be the Stake Camp director this year. We had a Beehive camp and it was awesome. But, I was so relieved when it was over - my family was too! The last 4 weeks before camp are always crazy!!!!! We had an awesome visit with our loved ones in the San Diego area. The day after I got back from camp, Michelle and Andy came for 2 weeks. It was so great having them here with us. It was great to see how well Andy does with the insanity in our family. He is a terrific addition to our family. Anyone that can spend 2 weeks here and not run away screaming in pretty amazing. He and Michelle are so cute and so in love - it's great! The left to head back to school Thursday right after the kids went back to school.


Now, thankfully, I may get back to my normal, crazy routine since school has started again! Ben is now in 5th grade, Abby is a freshman and Alex is a senior this year. I can't believe how fast time flies! Now the challenge will be to keep Josh occupied while everyone is at school! I've included some of Alex's senior pics.

5 comments:

The Ball Family said...

I agree.. summer vacation is CRAZY!! Sounds like you had a good summer!

Cyndy and George said...

WOW! You did have a busy summer. You need to treat yourself to a pedicure or something!! You have such an awesome family. I loved seeing Michelle while she was home. Hope to see you and Josh back at Mommy and Me soon!

Pollock Palooza said...

Alex is so darn cute! I hope you hang up on any girls calling him:) I know I would!

Rhonda said...

Yes, summer is crazy, especially when you have all your kids at home. Enjoy it because before you know it, it's over. I miss those days. But, just think about it, before you know it we will be in the middle of the holidays and going crazy! At least we have our friends though and I am really thankful for our friendship!

Anonymous said...

You need to post a new blog!!! I have been keeping up with mine! Love you!

My Music