Monday, March 2, 2009

KINDERGARTEN TIME!






I can't believe it, the time that I thought was so far away is rapidly approaching - Josh going into kindergarten. Tomorrow I will be registering him for school. I remember when Ben started school and I was so excited that my last kiddo was in school and I would have some time for myself in the mornings for the first time in many years. Then in February 2004 we found out that Heavenly Father had a big suprise for us - another baby! Well, after my initial shock & awe wore off, I realized that it would be another 5 years before I had all my kids in school - which seemed like a lifetime at that point. Well, time has sure flown by. Josh is getting ready to start school - and is he ever ready for it. So, beginning is August when he goes to Kindergarten I will finally have my last kiddo in school - after 21 years of having kids at home all day. WOW!!! I am so excited for both of us, but also a little sad because it means my baby is growing up, and I can't believe it, but I will really miss him. He has been a great little companion for me.


5 comments:

Cyndy and George said...

The time really does fly by! Josh is such a sweet little boy. I am sure you are going to miss him, but it won't take long and you will have all that extra time taken care of!

The Ball Family said...

WOW! Time does fly! I remember when he was just a baby! At least now you can have some you time while all of the kids are in school.

Clark, Jolie and Avery said...

Josh is such a cutie, I'm sure he is a wonderful little companion to Mom. It seems like forever to me that Avery will be going to school. I feel like I am living my life in reverse having my family at an older age. But Heavenly Father's unique life plan for me is wonderful and I am blessed! You are blessed too with such wonderful children in your home.

Kim said...

Syd doesn't make the Utah cut off date so she still has another year. Enjoy! I don't know how I will feel when she finally goes, but no worries I still have ONE MORE!!

Unknown said...

It's crazy that both our kids will be in Kindergarten at the same time. Who knows, maybe even at the same school!

My Music